I’ve recently noticed a real increase in the number of people coming to my site on search terms re: how to claim benefits when homeless.
Am thinking this could indicate:
- an increasing number of people who are homeless and in need of benefit help
- an increasing number of people who can’t easily get the advice on homelessness and benefits that they need
Picking out search terms is hardly a formal measure of a trend, of course, and I’m not talking a mass of visits on these phrases, but I still feel like pointing them out.
Snapshot from this week:
- can you use job centre as care of address
- is there a way to apply for benefits when homeless
- how to apply for benefits when im homeless
- should dwp tell homeless people to use jobcentres as address
- can the homeless claim benefits do the homeless get benefits
- homeless people and job centre plus investigation
- how much money can you get if you are homeless
- benefits and homeless
- can social services take your kids if you are homeless
etc. More every day really.